From the Lost Villages Website:
The Sandtown Advent Christian Church was originally built as an Orange Lodge, circa 1860, on Lot 22, Concession 8, Township of Osnabruck. The Advent Christian faith began worshipping in this building in 1890. This high gabled building is sided with clapboard. Its returned eaves and plain frieze give this structure an imposing look, although the interior is much more inviting.
The lower interior walls are covered in vertical butternut wood (board and batten style), and the original lathe and plaster walls have been replaced with plasterboard. The interior has been painted to match the original colour. The original cast-iron box stove, manufactured by Findlay of Almonte, Ontario, is prominent near the central aisle. There are also the original wrought-iron ceiling chandeliers with oil lamps. Donated along with the church itself were the pews, pulpit, organ, communion table, bibles, and hymn books.
Sony Alpha 700, Sigma 17 to 70 at 17 mm
iso 100, spot metered, f2.8, 1/4 second