….Souls in a new life.
With this image, I cut out two flowers from two different photos. First I darked the centers of the flowers by cutting them out and adding a dark brown. The layers underneath are again clouds (photoshop brushes) of different colors. I sharpened the flowers individually and adjusted the contrast. I also used color contrast. On top of the flowers I added more clouds and added a paper damage effect (photoshop brush) and added leaves (floral brushes). I used the clone tool to darken some areas. To add some motion, I added birds (photoshop brushes). I cut off the beak on one and made it orange. The other birds have almost an invisible look. I did this through adding a style to it, clear gel style and removed the drop shadow, the gradient, inner shadow and outer glow. For the final touches, I placed my image in a filter through filter forge and changed the entire color theme. Then I went to picasa to apply the magic brush to remove any flaws. Woola, all done! I love the way this one came out too.