- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
Split toned photograph of my Mum having a crafty cigarette.
Available in my new 2011 calendar:
Kindly featured on Matthew Dawkins’ photography blog (http://dawkinsphoto.wordpress.com/2010/04/22/th...)
- Winner: “Ciggy Closeup” competition in Smokers Corner group.
- The Beginners Corner
- The Male Photographer
- Black and White Photography
- No More Color
- It’s What Moves Me