- Each print is individually stretched and constructed for your order
- Epson pigment inks using Giclée inkjets to ensure a long life
- UV protection provided by a clear lacquer
- Cotton/poly blend Canson canvas for brighter whites and even stretching
A photograph I took of the Eiffel Tower at sunset, which created this lovely golden colour.
Taken with a compact Canon Ixus 80.
- Young Photographers
- Winner: Buildings at an Angle challenge (What a Shot group)
- Winner: Metal Buildings challenge (Metallic Junktion group)
- Top Three: Cityscape Icons challenge (All Things “City” group)