1817 – Harbour Lighthouse, Howth, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Architect: George Halpin .
Howth Harbour Lighthouse is a fine lighthouse on the end of the southern arm of the harbour. The lighthouse also had a defensive purpose, a circular wall alongside defends a gun position. Two-bay two-storey ashlar granite lighthouse keeper’s house attached to south-east. Converted to unattended electric lighting in 1955.
Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED VR