- Superior quality silver halide prints
- Archival quality Kodak Endura paper
- Lustre: Professional photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture
- Metallic: Glossy finish and metallic appearance to create images with exceptional visual interest and depth
A little treasure from my garden.. Currently stands about 1.6metres high and annually produce stunning blooms.
BTW I’m loving my new lens…
- The Eucalyptus Summer Beauty (pink) is a hybrid between selected parents of Eucalyptus ficifolia & Eucalyptus ptychocarpa.
- Grafted to reach heights of 5metes & crown width of 3metres.
- This Australian Native Plant flowers late spring to late summer
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon Lens EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Shutter Speed 1/800
- Aperture 2.8
- Exposure Compensation 0
- ISO Speed 400
- Focal Length 100.0 mm
- Setting 0.3 – 0.5m
- White Balance Mode Auto
- Manual focusing
- Hand Held
- Weather condition: Cloudy with a slight breeze
- shooting date: 18th JAN 2011