business days (Express)
business days (Standard)
- Superior quality silver halide prints
- Archival quality Kodak Endura paper
- Lustre: Professional photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture
- Metallic: Glossy finish and metallic appearance to create images with exceptional visual interest and depth
- Canon EOS 50D
- EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- ISO 200
- Manual Focusing
- Hand Held
- Date of shooting: 18th JAN 2011
A little treasure from my garden.. Currently stands about 1.6metres high and annually produce stunning blooms.
- The Eucalyptus Summer Beauty (pink) is a hybrid between selected parents of Eucalyptus ficifolia & Eucalyptus ptychocarpa.
- Grafted to reach heights of 5metes & crown width of 3metres.
- This Australian Native Plant flowers late spring to late summer