- Canon EOS 50D
- EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- ISO 200
- Manual Focusing
- Hand Held
- Date of shooting: 18th JAN 2011
A little treasure from my garden.. Currently stands about 1.6metres high and annually produce stunning blooms.
- The Eucalyptus Summer Beauty (pink) is a hybrid between selected parents of Eucalyptus ficifolia & Eucalyptus ptychocarpa.
- Grafted to reach heights of 5metes & crown width of 3metres.
- This Australian Native Plant flowers late spring to late summer
How difficult did you find uploading your first work?