- Superior quality silver halide prints
- Archival quality Kodak Endura paper
- Lustre: Professional photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture
- Metallic: Glossy finish and metallic appearance to create images with exceptional visual interest and depth
- Canon EOS 50D
- EF24-105mm 1:4L IS USM
- ISO 100
- Hand Held
- Shooting Date: 27th June 2010
- Edited in Picasa 3
Whilst walking the grounds of St Particks Cathedral in Melbourne, I came across the statue of Saint Catherine of Siena
The Crown of Thorns is a very powerful symbol of great sacrific and surrender.
I asked my dear friend Andrew parmi
to create something dark & moody with this piece.
Andrew’s work is wonderful and his version is so powerful.