I’m looking to upgrade my tripod & I have my sights on the
GITZO GT2531EX Explorer Tripod
My budget is between AUD$500- $700
I’m a small framed person (5 foot 3 inches) , if possible, I’d prefer one that doesn’t weigh a tonne.
Prominent usage :-
- landscape & Seascape photography
- macro & product photography (one that can get down low… very low … on the floor low )…
My current equipment
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM
- Canon EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Canon EF50mm f1.4 Prime Lens
- Lensbaby Muse Optics
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens
What are your thoughts??