Saints Constantine and Helena (Bulgarian: Св. св. Константин и Елена) is a Bulgarian Orthodox church in Edirne, Turkey. It was built in 1869 in less than seven months and is a prime example of the Eastern Orthodox church architecture of the period.
The church is located in Edirne, in the district of “Abdurahman”, in the neighborhood of “Uzunkaldırım”.
The church was heavily renovated in 2008 after long years of abandonment. The renovation project was partially funded by the Bulgarian government.
Canon PowerShot A 570 IS