102 viewings on 18 June, 2013.
The Weston Court House was designed by Charles A Randall and built in 1910-11 in Beaux-Arts style.
The two storey central pavillion is supported by paired ionic columns. The parapet has metal globe ornaments and a statue of Justice on the top of the pediment.
A three storey wind dedicated as a war memorial was added on the west side of the building in 1953.
The building was listed on the “National Register of Historic Places” in 2001.