243 viewings on 16 March, 2015.
In 1977 the Sheahan Bridge was erected to replace an older bridge. It is 1143 metres (3750 feet) long and is named after Bill Sheahan (1895 -1975), a former member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly. In 2010 the bridge was duplicated to provide safer travel for high speed traffic.
The bridge spans the Murrumbidgee flood plains.
Taken from a hill north of Gundagai.
Featured in “A Little Bit country” group.