Inside the church St. Remigius in Merdingen.
After it has been extensively restaurated it once again shines in its Baroque glory. The baroque pipe organ has been specially built to replace a newer (in style) organ to once again fit in with the rest of the interior.
The church has been built 1738 – 1741 under the control of the master builder of the Teutonic Knights (Deutschordensbaumeisters) Johann Kaspar Bagnato. The frescoes and altar paintings were created by Franz Joseph Spiegler.
The organ has been built by the organ manufacture "Jäger & Brommer“
Location: Merdingen, Tuniberg (Germany)