The Grace Episcable Church in Madison, Wisconsin was added to the National Historic Register on January 1, 1976. It was the 76th building to be recognized in the state of Wisconsin. The church was built by James Douglas between1855 and 1858, in a Gothic Revival style.
The church is a member parish of the Episcopal Church, the Anglican Communion and the Body of Christ. It faces the Capitol Square from the corner of West Washington & Carroll Street.
Camera: Nikon D90
Taken: January, 2011