St Mary’s Chapel, Rydal.
Ambleside, Cumbria UK.
St Mary’s Chapel Rydal was built by Lady Le Fleming of Rydal Hall in 1824.
William Wordsworth (Poet Laurette) of nearby Rydal Mount (National Trust) was church warden here from 1833-1834, a memorial plaque dedicated to him lies within the church.
St Mary’s is built on rocky ground beneath Nab Scar, Ambleside, Lake District National Park.