i thought i’d try some layering in photoshop. i’ve never done this before, and i did not take the picture of the model, or the checkered floor with textured wall.. all the images are off of deviant art.
this kind of art i tried was inspired by myoriginalsin [check out her work its incredible!] i’m not nearly as good as her but i wanted to see if i could do it.
i hope you guys like this. it took well over an hour to get it right.
what i did was
1. i searched the stock on deviant art for the background, the model, and the hearts.
2. i dragged the photo of the model over to the background picture and erased all the access background from the picture of the model [the forest area she was originally in]
3. i dragged the heart over and turned it to “sketch” so it looked like a pencil drawing. i wanted it to be transparent
4. i merged it all together
5. i played with the contrast and lighting effects.
6. i desaturated it so it wasn’t as vibrant with the models skin tones [it didnt mesh well]
7. i saved it!
that is how i did this piece of art.