Featured in Christian churches, statues and crosses group
Featured in Far West and Central NSW group
Methodist church Silverton in outback N.S.W
There was a strong Methodist presence in Silverton in the 1890s.
The Methodist Church that stands today was built in 1885 as a place of worship for Presbyterians. When the original Methodist Church was destroyed by strong winds in 1891, the Presbyterians gladly sold their building.