A stained glass window in the Meeting House in Ilminster, Somerset (UK). The Meeting House is in the centre of Ilminster and was built in 1719 by the non-conformists. It eventually became a Unitarian Church in the 1800’s until 1988 when services were suspended. After a period of neglect it was eventually bought and restored by Charles Campbell in 1993 who put up a lease for the building. Mary Atherton, a local artist, then founded The Meeting House as an arts centre for the whole community. Ilminster is a county town and civil parish in the countryside of south west Somerset, and is mentioned in documents dating from 725.
(Information from Wikipedia and www.bbc.co.uk › … › Art, Films and Television)
Camera used: Pentax K30