The elaborate entrance to the British Colonial Building at No 49 Yonge St in Toronto Canada.
The first branch of The Bank of British North America in Toronto was built in 1845 at the northeast corner of Yonge and Wellington Sts. The current building, designed by architect Henry Langley, replaced the original in 1875. The main entrance to the building was initially on Wellington Street, but in the early 1900’s as Yonge Street emerged as the city’s main thoroughfare, the doorway was relocated to it’s present location in 1903.
Canon EOS 60D body with a Sigma 17-70mm f2.8 DC Macro OS lens. Silver EFEX Pro as a Lightroom plugin for the B&W conversion.
The Learning Curve Photography