- 10/16/10 ~ Art by Bubble Hosts
- 9/15/10 ~ Let there be light
- 9/7/10 ~ Exquisition
- 8/20/10 ~ All Things in the Natural World
- 8/31/09 ~ First Runner Up ~ Featured Work challenge
- 6/2/09 ~ The Woman Photographer
- 5/22/09 ~ Color and Light Group
- 11/24/10 ~ 73 favs, 999 views
My most favorite place to take pictures ~ Dawn at Clarks Creek (in the middle of nowhere) was so beautiful after a cool Clarks Valley night. The warmth of the morning sun and temperature change created a mist that added a mysterious mood to the sunrise.
Natural photo, light and color. Taken 5/21/09 near my home, Clarks Creek near the mouth of the Dehart Dam, Tower City, PA
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi
F stop: F/7.1 Exposure: 1/320 sec.
Focal length: 42.0 mm Flash: flash did not fire
Metering mode: partial, Shutter speed (Tv): 8.3
DAWN AT CLARKS CREEK