Located in St. Augustine, Florida- USA. The Old City Gate is a noted landmark in St.
Augustine. Constructed of coquina in 1808, it
was built at the time of the final
reconstruction of the Cubo Line. The gate
columns still stand today and reconstructed
sections of the earthworks adjoin it to the
east and west. The gate opens onto the
northern end of St. George Street which
leads through the heart of the old city.