Pinot Noir Food Pairings and Recipes
If you thought your taste buds were having fun with just Pinot Noir, wait until you try it with food that tastes like a Pinot’s soul mate. Pairing fine Pinot Noir to food that perfectly complements it is an art. When you get it right, good food brings out the best in good Pinot Noir.
Pinot Noir is probably the most versatile wine to pair with food. As one of the lightest bodied of the red varietals, with ample fruit, spice, and earthy gameyness, it easily breaks the rule that insists that white wine must go with seafood, and red wine must go with red meats. Pinot Noir pairs excellently with almost the entire spectrum of foods, though at the extreme ends (white fish & beef steaks) the way you prepare the dish can make for better or worse pairings.
Captured by Nikon D90 and Tamron 70-300mm lens
Edited by Aperture version 3.2 on MacBook Pro
TOP TEN Challenge;
http://www.redbubble.com/groups/blackandwhiteph... December 2011 Thank you:)
On Featured Works;
1. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/nikon-dslr-user... December 3, 2011 Thank you:)
2. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/artist-on-faceb... December 4, 2011 Thank you:)
3. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/the-artistic-li... December 17, 2011 Thank you:)
4. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/all-in-editing/... December 28, 2011 Thank you:)
5. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/the-black-and-w... January 11, 2012 Thank you:)
Thank you to sip sometime to reward your life:)