QVB in Sydney, Australia
The building was remodelled in the 1930s and used for different purposes, including municipal offices. In 1984 it was completely refurbished as a shopping centre, with more than 200 shops. The renovations, by the Malaysian company Ipoh Garden Berhad, were highly imaginative and thoughtful. Most important, they retained the turn-of-the-century charm of the building.
The building has a series of domes and domelets with exquisite stained glass windows and extensive wood panelling throughout.
I fall in love with this building:)
Captured by Nikon D90 and 18-105 VR AF-S DX NIKKOR f/3.5-5.6 ED VR:RAW
dited by Aperture version 3.2 and Lightroom version 3 on MacBook Pro
ON Featured Works;
1. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/the-power-of-ph... November 22, 2011 Thank you:)
2. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/complex-simplic... June 2012 Thank you:)
3. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/best-of-red-bub... June 2012 Thank you:)
4. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/art-and-ink-so-... June 2012 Thank you:)
5. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/preserving-hist... June 2012 Thank you:)
6. http://www.redbubble.com/groups/art-stories/fea... June 2012 Thank you:)