Okay my 50th birthday has arrived at my door so thought I had better instead of worrying about it (some of you will know my struggles I have been having with it) I decided to try and find the postives.
1. Had my hair cut short it was used as a sheild.
2. Had it coloured as always loved reds and hennas in my hair. Had lots of white hairs coming through.
3. You can now see my face :)
4. Went and got myself a new eye shadow and lip gloss
5. I had stopped bothering with such things.
6.Used to always have mascara on and make a effort when I first met Simon 5 years ago
7. Need to re look at my wardrobe and what I wear
8. Bridget jones knickers can stay I’m way past thongs.
9. Make time for me to have a facial or manicure
10. Look at it as a new chapter not an end of the 50 years I have had.
11. Continue to learn new things. I will finish a easy Sudukoi soon
12. Widen my horizons and try new things and challenge myself.
Grace took this for me this morning do wonder wether I should of let the wrinkles fall out of my face a little so a very and I mean very slight photshop tweak.
Nikon D90 18-105 vrlens
Exps 1/50 sec – 1 step
Hand held, Ap, low light in doors. slight tweak in photshop CS3.
Im not feeling mentally strong enough to show the real me at the moment, wrinkles and all and this was a difficult sitting this am for me