Gothic tower at Wimpole Estate, Cambridgeshire, Uk.
This is my first attempt at layerd and textural work something I have wanted to do for a long time but did not know were to start
But Catherine Hamilton -Veal is so supportive as a member on Redbubble with her comments on my work. That she took the time to send me a bubble mail of a step to step guide on how to get me started.
So this is dedicated to you Catherine for you support and community spirit on here
I have so much more to lean
1. To get the right textures and find good FREE resources for them Catherine has pointed me towards flicker.
2. To pick the right image to play around with
3. Start collecting my own collection of images for layer and textures. what do you do for this
4. Dont get addicted to it : )
5. Any groups that would be good for me to join to aid my developement.
*So please any comments help advice about the image welcome, or happy to have B mails sent my way as want to lean.
Nikon D90 18-105Vr lens
Exps 1/250 sec
Hand held, Apurture Priority.Processed in Photoshop CS2, basic treatment too many sliders and buttons as yet for me to try and see what I can do.
Textural layer from darkwood67 called wolves from flicker Free stock Own originail image my own.