A woolshed with a most unusual octagonal design is registered with the National Trust as a building of significance. The original shed was built in 1861 but burnt down. Rebuilt in 1869, it is also one of the oldest and largest sheds in Australia. It’s three-tier roof with a clerestory of glass ventilators allowed shearers to work in a well lit and ventilated environment. The shed is still in use today.