An Inconvenient Truth inspired me to create this piece.
TIPS TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE EMISSIONS:
1) Don’t drive to work/school, walk/drive to your nearest bus or train station instead.
2) Turn off your mains of your PC, laptop, TV, DVD player etc before you go to bed – you have no idea how much power this consumes.
3) Don’t turn on unnecessary lighting. Buy energy saver lighting.
4) Think twice about fuel economy/CO2 emissions over performance vehicles.
5) Recyclables go into the recyclable bin.
6) Buy energy saver appliances if you can afford it.
- – -
MORE WORKS FROM MY PORTFOLIO