According to Wikipedia the Tiumpan Head Lighthouse was officially commissioned in 1879 and first exhibited in 1900. Designed by the Scottish engineers David and Charles Stevenson, well-known for their lighthouses all over Scotland and the Isles. It was built by John Aitken. The lighthouse was automated in 1985.
Nikon D7000, Nikkor 18-200mm. Captured in RAW, converted to JPG via DNG. Post-pro slight straightening and NikColorEfex neutral grad filter.
Featured in Lighthouses and Ocean Structures