Marshall Point Lighthouse, Port Clyde, Maine – station established 1832. This lighthouse was built in 1857 and was automated in 1971. Constructed of granite and brick. Is not opened to the public, but the grounds can be visited. A museum is on site. Was used in the movie Forest Gump, as one of his stops during his cross-country run. Sits at the entrance of the Port Clyde harbor and fishing village.
Canon EOS 5d Mark II Canon lens 25-105 mm@ 90mm