I’ve just created a new painting today called “Bird and Bride” (it was called “here comes the bride” but I’ve since changed it) and I created this really quick little video to show you my process. It promise it won’t take long. I hope you enjoy it!
“Bird and Bride” was created in Procreate iPad app on the iPad with a stylus/pen. It’s a digital painting that took approximately 4 hours, there was no pencil drawing, this just came from my imagination. At first she was going to be a geisha, or wearing a kimono, I had to go with the flow of inspiration, and it took me in quite a different direction lol.
I’ll be uploading “Bird and Bride” to redbubble soon (later today, in the next hour or so) and it will be available as cards and prints. I think it might be nice as a bridal shower gift, or for the bridesmades….
- Here is the sepia version of Bird and Bride
- Here is the colour version of Bird and Bride
- Baywatch (inspired by a lady I sketched at Wategos Beach, Byron Bay) sold a greeting card, thank you so much!
- Beachcombers (inspired by my mum and I on a family holiday at Yamba, NSW, Australia) sold a greeting card, much appreciated, thank you!
- Soul Sisters (inspired by my daughter when she was little) sold a greeting card, thank you! Sold a greeting card and a poster, wow! Thank you so much!!
To view my full portfolio of products and paintings, please click here and thank you so much for stopping by to view my news and sales journal. It’s much appreciated, mahalo….