Royal Pavilion, Brighton, July 2010, behind a group of hollyhocks.
‘The spectacular seaside palace of the Prince Regent (George IV) transformed by John Nash between 1815 and 1822 into one of the most dazzling and exotic buildings in the British Isles. The Pavilion houses furniture and works of art including original pieces lent by HM The Queen and a magnificent display of Regency silver-gilt. The Pavilion gardens, which have also been returned to their original Regency splendour.’
Nikon D40x with 18-55mm lens, hand held.
Single image HDR and Orton effect in HDR Dynamics.