Located on the east end of Lighthouse Island, near the southern end of Lake Muskoka.
Gravenhurst Narrows Lighthouse is best seen by boat. The lighthouse is owned by the Canadian Coast Guard. Grounds are open, but the lighthouse is closed.
Date uncertain (station established 1884). Active; focal plane 9 m (30 ft); continuous red light. 8 m (27 ft) square; pyramidal wood tower with lantern and gallery, painted white; lantern roof painted red.