857 views as of February 10, 2014.
When sailing around Tasmania (Australia), it was very special moment to pass the majestic Cape Raoul.
Camera: Canon EOS 550D, f/10, exposure 1/200 sec, ISO-100, focal length 55 mm, kit lens 18-55mm.
TOP TEN in 4 challenges:
- Coastal Cliffs in the group Landscape Photography (June 21, 2014)
- Jagged, steep, rocky outcrops in the group Caves, Canyons, Cliffs & Craters (February 09, 2014)
- The Sea and Cliffs in the group Elemental: Earth, Wind, Fire and Water (February 05, 2014)
- Sheer cliffs by the sea in the group Caves, Canyons, Cliffs & Craters (October 14, 2013)
Featured in 3 groups:
- Stunning Scenery ‘Favorites’ (February 17, 2014)
- Everyday Women (February 08, 2014)
- THEME THURSDAY – FEATURE FRIDAY (26 July 2012)