All Blends, Who are you to judge, Waterlily Lotus and Hydrangea Flowers. Inspired Art, Challenge Winner’s Vault , Just Fun, Gorgeous Flower Cards
I don’t normally include details on how an image is processed, but this one I was inspired to created for a special effect on waterlily challenge.
Processing done in Photoshop:
- Fractalius preset glow 100 (to give the initial blur while grabbing more flowing details on the lines)
- Apply as a Multiply layer and merged with the original
- Black and white conversion, and Inverted (this step plus the one above to brighten the photo)
- Copy original image and applied Radial Blur
- Overlay on converted black and white as Linear Light at 70%
- Applied different Hue adjustment on Background and flower/buds
- Spot brightening on flower
- Spot Smear to remove some noise and give a silkier look.