Moseley Rugby Union XV v Plymouth Albion, sat 30th October 2010.
Result: Moseley LOST 22-34 !
Moseley was founded in 1873 and celebrated its 125th anniversary in 1998. The team adopted its signature red and black colours in 1874.
Moseley played its home matches at The Reddings, in Birmingham, England, from 1880 through the end of the 1999-2000 season. With the start of the 2000-2001 season, Moseley moved to a temporary home at Bournbrook on the University of Birmingham campus. In 2005 the Club moved to its permanent home at Billesley Common.
Moseley is a member of the English Championship, formerly National Division One, proudly among the top 24 clubs in England. It is owned by a consortium of members and supporters who successfully gained RFU approval to run the club in August 2002.
Photograph taken on a Canon EOS 5D Mark II