A couple stroll along Telfords Suspension Bridge at Conwy Castle , Wales. UK.
Built in 1826 by Thomas Telford to replace a ferry which once operated there.The bridges supporting towers were built to blend in with the Castles turrets.The bridge was one of the worlds first road suspension bridges.It may now only be crossed on foot and is managed by the National Trust
Featured in Covered Bridges Plus Group
30th October 2010