High Tide by Yani ( please view large).
Location: Botany Bay – Edisto Island > South Carolina > USA
Camera: Nikon D300
Lens: Nikkor 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5
Aperture Priority, f/22, shutter: 2.5 Sec. ISO 200
PP in Photoshop & Color Efex Pro.
Home Page Feature on JULY 25 2011
- FEATURED in HIGH QUALITY IMAGES JUNE 30 10
- FEATURED in Country Bumpkin JUNE 30 10
- FEATURED in Style! Class! Elegance! Excellence! JULY 02 10
- FEATURED in Around The World JULY 02
- FEATURED in 4 Winners Only JULY 10
- FEATURED in The Scavenger Hunt SEP 03 10
- FEATURED in Weekly Theme Challenges SEP 13 10
- FEATURED in East Coast Landscapes (USA) SEP 26 10
- FEATURED in Nature Photography Challenge DEC 21 10
- FEATURED in SEASONS CHANGE, nothing MAN MADE MARCH 09 11
- FEATURED in Bubblers’ Weekly Challenge MARCH 18 11
- FEATURED in SEASONS CHANGE, nothing MAN MADE. ( NATURE LANDSCAPES) MARCH 22 11
- FEATURED in CHALLENGE WINNERS VAULT APRIL 23 11
- FEATURED in Featured For A Challenge AUG 2011
- FEATURED in ImageWriting NOV 2011
- FEATURED in Beautiful South Carolina JAN 2012
- FEATURED in A Wilderness somewhere FEB 2012
- FEATURED in Nature In Its Entirety FEB 2012
- FEATURED in A Paradise somewhere APRIL 2012
*Sold 2 large framed prints
- 1380 views as of 07 24 11
Botany Bay – Edisto Island S.C. is one of the last remaining undeveloped oceanfront islands in the area. It consists of 4000 acres of prime maritime forest and wetland preserves.
- Sold matted print to unknown buyer
Thank you very much to all who view and comment.