Located just over two miles north of the mouth of the Columbia River, southwest of Ilwaco, WA.
Construction of North Head Lighthouse began in 1896. The tower is brick masonry with a cement plaster overlay built on a sandstone foundation. 69 steps lead to the lantern room, which is 65 feet from the ground and 194 feet above sea level. The first-order Fresnel lens, which came from Cape Disappointment, was lit for the first time on May 16, 1898.
18-200 vr lens
Focal length 120mm
Shutter speed 1/25s