business days (Express)
business days (Standard)
- Superior quality silver halide prints
- Archival quality Kodak Endura paper
- Lustre: Professional photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture
- Metallic: Glossy finish and metallic appearance to create images with exceptional visual interest and depth
A combination of Wendy Schaeffer in her winning round at the ISS Summer Classic, and a beautiful moon rising off the coast of Kiama, NSW, Australia.
Both photos were taken using a Canon EOS 350D and blended using Photoshop CS3.
173 comments, 30 favourites and 564 views as of 12/02/11.
- Featured in Horse and Rider, June 2010.
- Featured in The Woman Photographer group, June, 2010.
- Featured in #1 Artists of Red Bubble, June 2010.
- Featured Animals and People, June 2010.
- Featured in Canon DSLR group, June 2010.
- Featured in Animals in Action group, June 2010.
- Won July avatar challenge, Horse and Rider group 2010.
- Runner up July avatar challenge, Equine Art and Photography group, 2010.
- Featured in Digital Art Compilations group, July 2010.
- Top 10 challenge winner people with horses, Animals and People group, July 2010.
- Featured in Equine Athletes group, July 2010.
- Featured in the Good News Group-sharing and caring, July 2010.
- Won Best photoshoped photo of a person or animal, Good News group, August 2010.
- Featured in the Alphabet Soup group, letter J, Sept. 2010.
- Won Alphabet Soup group, Best letter J, Sept. 2010.
- Top 10 Favorite Image of the Year, A little Bit of Everything group, Dec. 2010.
- Series 2 top 10, Alphabet Soup group, Jan. 2011.
- Featured in Just for Fun, Feb. 2011.
- Top 10 JPG Cast-offs challenge, Apr. 2011
- Featured in 4 Winners Only group, Aug. 2012