I get asked all the time how to do this, so I’m going to put it here so it’s faster to answer everyone! =)
Hi! No problem! If you have a PC (MAC is different)
1. hit the “prt sc” (or print screen) button. Normally this button is near the scroll or pause or delete buttons…usually
2. Open your photo editing program like photoshop. “Paint” the default program that comes on most PC’s works too.
3. Open a blank document. I usually set mine to 1500×1500 pixels.
4. hit the “CRTL” (or control) button and the “V” button. This is the shortcut for “paste”
5. crop out the extra stuff you don’t need.
7. if you want to use on RB I upload it as a hidden art piece. then you right click. go to properties. copy the URL. paste it into wherever you wish to place it. on redbubble for the image to appear you need to put ”!” on both sides of the url with no space.
Now if you have a MAC. Somewhere there is a “grab” function.
go here for the explanation.
I hope this works, please let me know if you have any further questions.