A different view of Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Dubbo, NSW, Australia.
The original church was built in 1859, only eleven years after Dubbo was first gazetted as a village and following the appointment of the first minister to the nearby town of Wellington in 1857.
However, that was later replaced in 1875 by the current church building, designed by Edmund Thomas Blacket, who also designed at least 57 other churches and cathedrals across Australia.
TH foundation stone of today’s Holy Trinity was laid on the 10th of April, 1875 by the Governor of NSW, Sir Alfred Stephen.
The first service was held in the new church on the 19th March, 1876.