3325 views by 24 Feb. 2016
1320 views by 17 March 2014
271 views by 2/21/11
With some Irish luck this was Featured on the first day by the “Your Accepted” group. They didn’t comment whether they’d played the game though! 2/25/10 ;-))))
Also Featured in “The New Beat generation” group 3/7/10.
FEATURED in “Shapes and Patterns” group on St. Paddy’s Day 2014
SOLD: a TEE in March 2010; a Sticker 2/23/16; Another Sticker 2/26/16; Thank You
On St. Paddy’s day in America most folks claim to be Irish, wear GREEN clothes, drink GREEN beer and party throughout the night.
Here’s my contribution to the celebration. An AMAZING MAZE in the shape of a shamrock… and best is a set of rules for how to play this AMAZing GAME!
1) Wear this TEE to a St. Paddy’s day party.
2. Select an attractive someone you’d like to play with your chest and ask them to play and explain the rest of these rules to them.
3. They start where it says “enter” and with their fingernail they begin to trace the way through the maze. Amount of pressure is decided as you proceed.
4. There are wrong way dead ends, and if one of these is reached the player drinks a half pint of beer, AND the shirt wearer drinks a half pint, too.
5. There are dots along the way and when these are encountered the player kisses the wearer. There are more dots closer to the end than at the beginning.
6. If the MAZE is fully completed then the whole party is to break into WILD CHEERS. Friends of the two players are to arrange safe travel arrangements for them to get home.
This is a silly experiment and worst I stayed up way too late finishing it. BUT, I believe this will be way more fun to play than Beer-Pong!!!