- Printed to fit best inside a 3” x 4” window
- 1/10” white padding around the edge
- Waterproof vinyl, will last 18 months outdoors
- Ideal for smooth flat surfaces like laptops, journals, windows etc.
- Easy to remove
- 50% discounts on all orders of any 6+
This t-shirt subverts the current usage of the word ‘gay’ to mean something bad, by using it to challenge homophobia against lesbian, gay and bisexual people.
It started life as a DYMO label, which I scanned and adapted to make the t-shirt. I turned it into a vector image, then created the t-shirt template design from that.