|This month’s Uncommon Materials How-To is about pyrography in combination with natural pigments – please take the time to plunge into Fay Helfer’s captivating creative process… Click here to read Fay’s how-to|
Note: Please leave your congratulations and comments to FAY, as a reply to her how-to, and not to me! Thank you!
In case you have missed our other how-tos:
* December 2011 How-To: Angela L Walker – Painting with wax
* January 2012 How-To: Dianne Ilka – Painting with coffee
* February 2012 How-To: Midori Furze – Painting with make-up products
* March 2012 How-To: Thelma Van Rensburg – Painting with food colouring
* April 2012 How-To: Joel Armstrong – Painting with rust