The Fontaine des Innocents is a monumental public fountain located on the place Joachim-du-Bellay in the Les Halles district. Originally called the Fountain of the Nymphs, it was constructed between 1547 and 1550 by architect Pierre Lescot and sculptor Jean Goujon in the new style of the French Renaissance. It is the oldest monumental fountain in Paris.
Canon EOS 550D / Lens EF-S 18-135 mm
Post processing in Photoshop CS4
Texture by Shadowhouse Creations