Bryce 7 . . . Photoshop . . .
A failed Bryce render finished off in Photoshop . . .
Once again through my choice of materials, this was a massive render. I set it up to render on Tuesday afternoon, by the time I went to bed on Tuesday night, it had started the antialias run. When I got up on Wednesday morning it was up to 36% of the antialias run. 24 hours later it had managed to reach 53%. It continued to render all through yesterday until a power cut (got to get me a UPS) finished it at 57%. Unfortunately Bryce freezes when it tries to restart a render in that antialias run. Not wanting to restart it, I looked at it in full resolution and decided that as it was an underwater scene, I would get away with applying a Gaussian blur (0.3 pixel) to finish it off.
The reason for such a long render . . . The urn was rendered in a highly refractive material that incorporated one of my Quadrium images . . .
Underwater Treasure . . .