Admiralty Head Lighthouse
Fort Casey State Park – Whidbey Island
Yashica Mat 124G + Tmax 100 film black and white negative film
This 1903 Spanish-style lighthouse is one of the finest works of renowned, German lighthouse architect Carl Leick, whose motto was: “Build ‘em stout and make ‘em last.” It was built by the US. Army Corps of Engineers with stucco-covered, 18-inch thick brick walls – the last of its kind. Future lighthouses would be built of concrete.