S. S. Tutshi Paddlewheeler – Interior
Carcross, Yukon Territory Canada
The sternwheel steamboat S.S. Tutshi was built in 1917, taken out of service in 1955 and restored by the Yukon government starting in 1972. The Tutshi burnt down almost completely in a tragic fire in 1990. The Tutshi served as an excursion boat for Alaska cruise ship passengers coming from Skagway, offering cruises on the near by lakes. The boat was 167 ft. long and held 110 passengers.
Yashica Mat 124G + Tmax 400 black and white negative film