This light is on the wall of George Heriots School in Edinburgh. Captured during the recent mini RB meet.
Canon EOS450D f7.1 18-55 mm lens @47mm
iso 200 1/60s
George Heriot’s School is an independent primary and secondary school on Lauriston Place in the Old Town of Edinburgh, Scotland, with around 1600 pupils, 155 teaching staff and 80 non-teaching staff. It was established in 1628 as George Heriot’s Hospital, by bequest of the royal goldsmith George Heriot, and opened in 1659. The school consistently achieves high exam results in SQA exams – indeed, the S5 pupils of the session 2009/2010 achieved the best results in Scotland for their Higher exams.